General terms & conditions
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the date and time slot shown in your online booking confirmation email.
- Viking Golf Admission Tickets are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets or any unforeseen circumstances
- Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, the course may be closed, altered, removed or be otherwise unavailable at any time without prior notice. When the course or any part thereof is temporarily closed for any reason this is to ensure the safety of our guests, and so no refunds will be given under any circumstances due to the closure of the course or part thereof.
- Viking Golf is a cashless attraction, please ensure you bring a credit or debit card with you for the purchase of extras while on site, please note we do not accept American Express.
- Children under 16 must be supervised on the course by a responsible person, aged 18 or over, at all times.
- Limited opening times may operate at certain times of the year.
- Please read the signs at entry and observe the rules for your safety. The Guest Relations Operator’s instructions must be obeyed at all times and the Management reserve the right to refuse entry onto the course to any person without reason. Safety rules are strictly observed.
- Details of your name and address are recorded and may be used for updating you with Viking Golf information and other attractions in the business. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from Viking Golf or our other businesses.
- Guests must ensure any issues are brought to the attention of a member of the management team on the day of their visit BEFORE they leave the course. We are not able to resolve issues regarding bookings or visits retrospectively if they are not brought to the attention of a member of the management team on the day of the visit.
- Our staff are trained to provide accurate information to guests, however, if erroneous information is provided accidentally we cannot accept liability for this and the terms and conditions stated on our website prevail.
- We are pleased to be able to offer guests use of our car parks for a fixed charge. However, Viking Golf cannot accept any responsibility for damage or theft to any vehicles whilst on these premises. All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Viking Golf cannot accept responsibility for items lost on the course or Car Parks. For information regarding lost property or email [email protected]
- On days the course is open car parks open at 10am and are locked at 7pm. A penalty of £50 will apply for any cars left in the car park overnight.
- Viking Golf reserves the right to vary admission rates without prior notice.
- Any promotions placed on our website unless otherwise stated are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion nor any UK Bank and Public Holidays, Sat during Bank Holiday Weekends. Dates of when the promotions apply will be specified with each offer.
- We shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reasons of acts of God, war and any other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts of restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the our reasonable control.
- The opening and closing times of Viking Golf posted on our Web Site are estimated and are so we may vary the times from time to time at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
- These terms and conditions and any contract between us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
- We reserve the right to:
- Alter or amend these policies, terms and conditions at any time and without notice
- Refuse a sale to any person without reason
- Refuse entry to any person or remove any person from Viking Golf without reason
- Carry out reasonable searches of an individual or property prior to entry to Viking golf
- Carry out reasonable surveillance of an individual whilst in Viking Golf for security and safety purposes
- Cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from us
- Amend pricing of tickets without notice and at any time
- Introduce seasonal offers on ticket prices without notice and at any time. Any such offers will not be applied retrospectively to existing bookings
For more information please see our Privacy Notice.
- We operate a NO SMOKING POLICY on the golf course. Please use designated Smoking Zones.
- All players must pay – no sharing of clubs/balls
- Only clubs and balls provided may be used
- Maximum group size of 6 players
- All holes must be played in the correct order
- Maximum stroke limit 6 per hole
- All players in a group take one turn each in order until the hole is complete, and then move together to the next hole
- Ball knocked out of bounds should be placed one club head from where it went out and add a one stroke penalty
- If a side rail or obstacle prevents you from putting you may move the ball once club head away
- Please be considerate to other players
- Please stay on the walkway at all times
- Do not retrieve balls from the water, ask at clubhouse for new balls
- Areas may become slipper when wet, please take care
- No throwing of balls or rocks
- No full swings with putters
- The management of Viking Golf reserves the right to refuse entry into the course to any person without reason and to carry out any searches of belongings or persons prior to or after entry to the course for reasons of security. Please note the following with regard to course admission. If the attraction reaches full capacity during peak times admission may be refused.
- Any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused admission to the course or escorted from the course without the right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any person found possessing, using or who appears to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the course without the right to refund.
- Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be either refused admission or immediately escorted from the course without the right to a refund and be open to prosecution.
- Viking Golf is committed to ensuring that all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We will therefore not tolerate any form of violence or aggression by our guests which may affect our staff or the enjoyment of our other guests. Admission will be refused or the guest will be escorted from the course without right to refund
- Well behaved dogs are welcome on the golf course. They must be kept on a lead at all times and the owner is responsible for clearing up after your dog. Any owner not respecting this policy, or who’s dog is deemed by management not to be behaving, will be escorted from the course without the right to a refund
- Skateboards, Roller Skates, Hoverboards, Roller Blades, Wheeled Shoes/’Heelys’, Bikes, Trikes or Scooters are banned from use on the golf course for Health and Safety reasons.
- Guests are requested to wear a shirt/top at all times.
- Barbeques are not permitted in the golf course or Car Park under any circumstances.
- Please be aware that occasionally we will use flash photography and strobe lighting and smoke machines.
- By entering the Viking Golf you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Information on arrival.
- Viking Golf will not be held responsible for any photography carried out at the Park by a third party.
- Viking Golf premises are under constant CCTV surveillance for the protection of property, staff and guests.
- We reserve the right to refuse permission for any filming and photography in the park for external publication – the site is private property and not public land.
- Viking Golf is a no fly drone zone. Anyone found flying a drone over Viking Golf will face legal action.
- For more information please see our Privacy Notice.
Violence and Aggression Policy
Viking Golf will not tolerate any form of aggression or any act or threat of violence to a member of our staff or guest on the course. If such an incident should occur, steps will be taken to evict the person from the course and if necessary the Police will be called. Examples of threatening or violent behaviour include:
- Intimidation such as shouting or swearing.
- Threatening behaviour in the form of verbal threats, gestures and obstruction etc.
- Possession of any weapon, regardless of the lack of any overt threat to use it.
- Being incapable whilst under the influence of drink & / or drugs.
- Any unwanted physical contact.
- Personal insults.
- Sexual or racial harassment.
Online tickets, tickets bought at the course and Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
- ALL TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THEREFORE, ONCE YOUR BOOKING HAS BEEN MADE IT CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- Tickets not used on the date they are valid will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- This includes date specific, event and/or special offer tickets which are valid only for the date specified on the ticket.
- If any amendments are deemed absolutely necessary to date specific bookings or tickets, this will be subject to a £5.00 charge and availability. Amendments must be made 48 hours prior to the date of visit. Please email [email protected] to change your booking.
- We do introduce seasonal offers on ticket prices from time to time, any such offers will not be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- When a Family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter the course at the same time.
- Advance card payment must be made at the time of online booking.
- Tickets are only valid for a single game of Viking Golf and on the date shown on the ticket only and will not be replaced under any circumstances. This includes date specific, event and/or special offer tickets which are valid only for the date specified on the ticket. You can pay (card only, no cash) for a second round at the clubhouse after completion of your first round.
- Viking Golf is an outdoor attraction and is largely open air. There are areas of the course that have shelter, courtesy of tree canopies or Viking Village buildings, so small showers will not interrupt enjoyment of play too much. The course may, however, be affected by the weather on occasion and may close during extreme weather conditions such as high winds, very heavy rain, snow or thunder and lightning for example. During periods of heavy rain play may be suspended. The course may also undergo routine maintenance throughout the season. When any particular hole is temporarily closed this is to ensure the safety of our guests, and so no refunds will be given under any circumstances due to the closure of the course or part thereof.
- You will receive a confirmation email including QR code after your online booking is complete. Please ensure you bring the email with you to the course as you will not be able to play without it.
- We must be able to read the QR code on your ticket in order for our scanners to admit you to the course. Tickets can be scanned from a mobile device or you can print from your confirmation email if you prefer.
- When a booking is presented, all members of the group must enter the course at the same time.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard credit and debit cards. American Express cards are not accepted.
- What is a shadow payment? When paying for an order, your bank will send us an authorisation code to confirm there are funds in the account. Your bank will then proceed to ‘shadow’ the value of your order (this means they reserve the funds so that they cannot be spent elsewhere). The bank does this in anticipation of receiving a successful status against the transaction. When the bank is advised the transaction has been successful and that the funds are to be processed, this will ensure the funds are allocated correctly. However, if the transaction is not successfully completed (e.g. if the payment is declined or rejected) then the funds will go back into your account. Occasionally the ‘shadow’ may remain on your account for between 3-6 days depending on your bank.
- By entering the Golf course you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Information on arrival.
- The issue of a ticket shall not guarantee, nor do we warrant:
- The availability and/or quantity of any particular ride(s), event(s) or attractions(s) upon any visit to Viking Golf
- That access shall be given to any particular ride(s), event(s) or attraction(s)
- Exemption from height or other restrictions that may apply from time to time
- The opening and closing times of Viking Golf, which may vary from time to time, at our sole discretion
- The opening and closing of any ride(s), and attraction(s) may vary from time to time and are at our sole discretion
- Queues do occur at certain times, and wait times for the golf may vary
- Tickets issues pursuant to a promotion must be used by the first recipient and shall not be resold or transferred
- Cash is not accepted
- In order to serve you efficiently, reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
- When ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Viking Golf by email about news, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that the appropriate box is not ticked as you go through the checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of a promotional email or by e-mailing us at [email protected]
- For more information please see our Privacy Notice
- Gift cards are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift cards are only valid for online ticket purchases via our website, and cannot be redeemed at the course for purchase of tickets, food items, drinks etc.
Terms and Conditions of website use
- You are not permitted to alter or modify any text, graphics or photographs in any way and no extract can be used without attributing the extract to Viking golf.
- No part of this website can be used for any other purpose including transfer to another website without the prior permission of Viking Golf.
- Viking Golf endeavours to ensure that all information on this web site is correct and accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website. Everything on this site is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- Viking Golf accepts no liability or responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from and to this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience only and Viking Golf does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this site has links to other sites does not mean that Viking Golf approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators.
- Viking Golf accepts no liability for any outdated or cached content on the web relating to our park. The official current website and these Terms & Conditions will prevail in all instances.
- Viking Golf accepts no liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or your downloading of any data from the site.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- By using the Viking Golf website you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
- The copyright in the material contained in our Website and any Viking Golf trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Viking Golf or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The material may be used only for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
- The products, technology or processes described in this Website may be subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Viking Golf or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images, trademarks and brands displayed on our Website are protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
For more information please see our Privacy Notice
Rain Check Policy
If Viking Golf is closed for adverse weather, you will be entitled to return for a free like-for-like visit within the same season the original game was booked for. Anyone who has pre-booked tickets via our website for a day when weather forces closure of the course will be contacted via email with the relevant information to enable them to rebook.
The Rain Check policy cannot be redeemed during bank holiday weekends and special events.
To be eligible for the Rain Check policy, you must have purchased your tickets online via www.viking-golf.com in advance.
No cash alternative is available, tickets cannot be resold.